Call for papers is now closed. Finalists were informed of their selection in March.
The conference organizers invited proposals for 25 min. presentations, followed by 15-minute discussions, that have a clear evidence-based focus.
Criteria for acceptance:
- Completeness (name of the presenters, title of the presentation, Abstract: 300- 350 words excl. references)
- Clear empirical structure: presentation of background, research questions/aims, research methods and (projected) findings
- Relevance of the study
- Coherence and quality of the theoretical background
- Evidence-based design/grounding in empirical data
- Well-founded and plausible research design, including methodological rigor of data analysis